Our baby girl is now 11 years old.
Okay, so we have a younger baby girl as well, but Ally is still my baby girl.
She woke up and spent most of the morning getting ready for school by saying,
"Only 53 more minutes until I am 11!!"

Her class had a pizza party for winning the Box Top collection contest, so she provided the drinks and dessert.
"Only 27 more minutes until I am 11!!"
"Only 11 more minutes until I am 11!!!"
Yes. She was born at 7:53am, the day before Thanksgiving, 11 years ago.
(Can you say Tegan the Clone??)
Hopefully she had a great birthday even though it was raining and even though she had to go to school.
Her class had a pizza party for winning the Box Top collection contest, so she provided the drinks and dessert.
And apparently, the post of gold is somewhere in our backyard.
We had dinner out at Cici's Pizza. Wonderful choice if you happen to be 11.
Hopefully her day was wonderful, and she knows how much we love her.
Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!! We love you!
mk




1 comment:
Happy Birthday Ally!!
Post a Comment