Monday, October 12, 2009

First Kiss....





Okay, so this is a really old story but much tooooo good to pass up.



One day I went to pick Bryce up from Kindergarten as usual. It was no different than any other day. At least not to me.



That's when I got my big surprise ----


As I got out of the car Bryce ran up so excited. When he got to me he nearly whispered,"I got my first kiss today!"



WHAT!!!!!!


Did I hear that correctly? I had to asked Bryce what he had said. He told me again," I got my first kiss today!"



I think I made him a little nervous, because he was showing a little less excitement the second time around.


I tried to explain that he probably shouldn't be kissing anyone at school.

His reply was that he hadn't kissed anyone, but she kissed him. I tried to act calmly and asked who it was that had kissed him.

He told me it was Hallie Crandell.


I guess, when you have known each other your whole life these things might happen. I told him he shouldn't be kissing anybody at school, or letting them kiss him either.

It was pretty funny though.


mk

2 comments:

McKenna Shephard said...

Who could blame him! He is so cute!

TrishAnderson said...

Congrats dude! Uh, I mean, you shouldn't be letting girls kiss you. =)