Friday, October 26, 2012

Returning to the Blogging World

So it's been a while.....

Okay! It's been a LONG while! But I am realizing that so many things get forgotten and slip through the cracks in my memory and I want to do better.

There is probably no one left to read this but that's okay. One day, maybe my grandchildren will read it :)

I am vowing to do better, and will be adding some past-dated events as well that I just don't want to forget. It may seem a little crazy for a while but welcome to my life! It IS a little crazy!!! ALL the time!!!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

You are still on my blog reading list. I was just growing old here with cobwebs waiting for you to write something...

MK said...

You will never grow old!!! You may age gracefully, but I could never see you growing old! :) Hopefully I will use my smart-phone for something useful and do better updating those we love that are far away.