Thursday, December 2, 2010

To Answer Someone's Question.......

Today was a little bit crazy with preschool, an errand or two to run, Christmas decorations, pick-ups after school and JV and Varsity soccer games, all before book group at our house (which meant I had to clean)!!! So today's picture and writing will have to wait for tomorrow. Perhaps I will double up (don't count on it! Most likely I will get further and further behind :))!



But after yesterday's pictures a question arose.



So for the benefit of those not lucky enough to enjoy Thanksgiving with us, or live in close proximity to have seen for yourselves the answer to your question is Yes!



Karai did bleach his hair blonde. You have to love the mob mentality of High school Varsity sports!! For the play-offs the entire football team (except for maybe 5 or 6 guys) bleached their hair blonde.



If I had the time right now I would scan in some of the pictures of myself during high school/college and you would understand perhaps a little better my lack of concern.



It's HAIR!! So What??? He paid for it himself :) and next week, after the football banquet, he says he is cutting it all off. Whatever.



Here he is after applying the product............






And here he is about an hour later.......... just before rinsing it out.





The final product looks something like this.............




It really depends on who he is standing next to when determining the color of his hair. If he is standing next to one of the really blonde guys he looks like he has orange hair. If he is standing next to one of the Tongan guys he looks really blonde next to their crayon orange hair.


Either way, it's hair.


I am just glad we have photographic evidence of this for future purposes!! Muawhahaha! (evil laugh)

And even though I wanted to post my Day 2 items......book group was really fun!! Great friends, great conversation, great food, and I can't wait to dive into my new book!


"Healthy Aging" by Andrew Weil, M.D.! Looks like a page-turner!!


But maybe after I finish I can borrow the copy of "Don't Stress About the Small Stuff" before it makes it to Goodwill.


Here's hoping!!



Good Night!!!!



mk

1 comment:

Dahly Mama said...

Michelle- you make me laugh. No, you make me laugh and giggle!! It was a fun night, wasn't it? After you finish those two "show stoppers" you are welcome to borrow my "To Kill a Mockingbird" in spanish, and the spanish/english dictionary to go with it!!! Don't we just love the written word???!!!!!