
- Karai and Chase in their soccer outfits ready to leave for practice as soon as we are done here.
- Robert in shorts and a dry t-shirt after playing basketball (I will keep the shirtless pose for family use only)
- Ally worrying about her choice of shirt and her hair not looking cute!
- Bryce in today's choice of soccer jerseys. That is pretty much the staple of his wardrobe.
- Tegan in her shorts. The second outfit of the day. She had to change out of the "sweaty pants" (aka leggings) I made her wear for preschool since it was freezing this morning. (I have some concerns about her personal thermostat.)
- And me, as plain and happy as ever.
This might actually be our family portrait.

As for the writing......
Today's prompt is to write about our family's holiday values.
I hope that our family values lie more in the true reason for the season than in all of the regular trappings.
Hopefully we focus more on the time we are able to spend together as a family and with friends.
Hopefully we think more of the gifts we would like to give rather than the long list of things we want to receive.
Hopefully we spend more time thinking about our Savior and the gifts that we continually receive because of His life, atonement, death and resurrection.
...........not very eloquent writing for the day, but i am not on my "A" game yet. Still a little rusty in the writing department.
..............and just for good measure, I did actually "make" something. Sort of.....
It is just a display for cards and pictures. Really it is an old discarded shutter with colorful binder clips attached.
Hey, it's a start. I had a long week last week.
But perhaps I will write more about that tomorrow.
Good Night, and Merry Christmas!!!!
mk


2 comments:
Cute pictures!! I'm impressed that you got them all to stop and pose for a minute or two--ALL together!! What a feat!! Looking forward to reading and seeing your next, "many" posts!!! Great idea!
I love your picture board! I just might have to steal that idea! And did Karai dye his hair?! Hope you guys are doing well and we miss you! Glad to see you back in the blogging world!
Post a Comment